In some rare cases the spore concentration indoors may be higher than the acceptable indoor mold spore levels, or presents of toxin poisoning related symptomslike: (eye itching, headaches, chronic coughing, allergies, chronic sinusitis, nausea, etc.) But the source of the growth is unknown or hidden. In this case more invasive detection process may be needed. This would include the use of special equipment such as thermal imaging or a boroscope or the removal of building materials to access cavities suspected of infestation. It may require a coordinated effort by a mold remediation contractor and the inspector. This service is available on an hourly basis.
Inspection and Report: Call for Quote
Samples for Laboratory testing: Call for Quote
Written Inspection report and Laboratory Testing Report turnaround time – Approx 72hrs